WRC Rally Demo Released for XBox 360
A demo of the WRC Official rally game has been released on XBox Live. The demo features two playable stages with two cars to drive those stages on. Judging by the demo, the game looks like it could be a winner. Graphics are very good but I felt the audio was not quite as good as the Dirt series of rally games. The varying levels of difficulty make the game very interesting as the car can be damaged which affects speed, steering and braking. I may have to play the demo a bit more to decide whether it is worth purchasing or not.
- ROAD TO THE WRC: follow in the tyre tracks of the WRC heroes as you progress through the career mode. Start by building your own team, participate in regional championships, and move up the ladder to land a prestigious contract with a leading WRC team
- TIME ATTACK: select your favorite car and take on a famous special stage in your quest to set a record time. Upload your best performance online to and download those of the world record holders to compare your skills
- ONLINE RANKING: compete online against other players across the world where you can organize or participate in customised stages, rallies and championships. Gain experience and hone your skills to improve your online ranking and do battle to be crowned the first virtual WRC Champion!
- AUTHENTIC WEATHER CONDITIONS: conquer the elements as the WRC takes you from the snowy tracks in Sweden, to the depths of the dusty desert in Jordan, and on to the technical asphalt roads of Catalunya
ADDITIONAL GAME FEATURES
- Unlock an exclusive set of liveries and sponsors for each car
- Compete with the champions in the WRC as well as honing your skills in the three support categories: P-WRC, S-WRC, J-WRC
- Select your preferred settings and tailor your car to suit your individual driving style
- Rely on authentic co-driver pacenotes to master the hardest sections of each stage
- Vote for your favourite rally and then compete in it!